- International Ladieswear Fashion Brand
- Ecommerce and direct marketing
- Commuting distance of Derby, Sheffield & Nottingham
Enjoy using your significant marketing and sales experience to develop our online business. We are looking for an individual experienced in digital marketing and web analytics to join us in this exciting new key role. Be responsible for planning, launching and managing effective digital marketing campaigns to increase sales of our premium brand ladieswear.
You will have a proven track record of using latest technologies and marketing tools to deliver effective digital campaigns that both increase sales and heighten brand engagement. An innovative and strategic approach are essential, experience of mail order, fashion and/ or premium brands would be a distinct advantage. Ideally, you will also have management experience and be capable of providing guidance to our online marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, create and manage digital campaigns, coordinating web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising alongside off line activity.
- Measure, test, analyse and report website and digital marketing performance
- Optimise social media presence
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests in marketing and on the website
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience, optimising the customer journey
- Work with the offline planning team to optimise multichannel activity, spend and performance, and create combined marketing reports
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone with strong commercial understanding, analytical skills and proven digital marketing ability to make a difference within our growing marketing team.
To apply complete an online application form at www.davidnieper.co.uk/Careers, email [email protected] or post an application to HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Rd, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.