• International Ladieswear Fashion Brand
• Expanding Direct Marketing Family Business
• Commuting distance of Derby, Sheffield & Nottingham
Use your knowledge of product marketing, digital merchandising, ecommerce and online content management to engage all visitors to our website and persuade them to browse and buy. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join our friendly team of marketing specialists.
Enjoy putting your strong product selling and ecommerce knowledge and experience to full use. Improve our online sales through data-led research, creating effective product pages, optimising the website buying journey. Plan and implement engaging product content throughout the site and across social media.
With a talent for digital marketing and a sales focussed approach, you will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role and be committed to ensuring the growth of our long established, luxury ladieswear brand. An interest in fashion and international selling would be useful, however, a commercially focussed business mindset, strong marketing instincts and analytical ability are all essential qualities for this role. A proven track record of maximising selling opportunities is also important.
You would mainly be required to:
• Create and implement seasonal online merchandising and content plans
• Use sales analysis to improve website performance
• Continually manage and update product merchandising and content
• Enrich and optimise product and content pages – plan for future developments
• Track and report on the impact of merchandising with detailed analysis
• Use data to analyse, inform and test merchandising and content approaches
• Oversee the testing and implementation
• Suggest ideas for future developments
Renowned for exceptional quality and service, David Nieper design and manufacture ladies fashion – all Made in Britain. Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, the Head Office is easily accessible by both rail and motorway links. David Nieper is a long established, premium quality brand, with a sound reputation for producing well-made clothes, in luxury fabrics & yarns. We specialise in mail order and online selling, direct to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
To apply complete an online application form at www.davidnieper.co.uk/Careers, email [email protected] or post an application to HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Rd, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.