Use your knowledge of digital merchandising, website marketing and online content management to all visitors to our website have a positive and engaging experience. We are searching for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with strong website knowledge and product merchandising experience. You would be required to monitor, test and implement site content and improve our online merchandising.
With a talent for digital marketing and a sales focussed approach, you will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role and be committed to ensuring the positive growth of our long established brand.
A good eye for detail, strong marketing instincts, creative flair and analytical thinking are essential qualities for this role. Experience in managing web content for fashion and high quality products would also be desirable. You will have a proven ability to prioritise, meet critical deadlines, and maximise selling opportunities. A commitment to perfection, a detailed analytical approach and a commercially focussed business mind set are integral to this role and the future of our long established, luxury ladieswear brand.
You would mainly be required to:
- Create and implement monthly online merchandising and content plans
- Use sales and performance analysis to improve website performance
- Continually manage and update product merchandising on the website
- Enrich online pages with relevant brand images and product copy
- Report on the impact of merchandising and customer responses
- Oversee the testing and implementation of new ideas
To apply complete an online application form at www.davidnieper.co.uk/Careers, email [email protected] or post an application to HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Rd, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.