• International Ladieswear Fashion Brand
• Senior Ecommerce and Direct Marketing opportunity
• Close to the Peak District, in commuting distance of Derby, Sheffield & Nottingham
Enjoy using your significant ecommerce and digital marketing experience to develop our online business and join our expanding team of website management specialists. Take on this exciting new key role, putting your marketing and web analytics skill to good use, to build website sales performance. This is a key role influencing the sales performance of our online presence, through planning, managing and analysing effective digital marketing campaigns. Be responsible for optimising the customer experience and building our premium multi-channel ladieswear fashion brand.
You will have a proven track record of using the latest digital technologies and marketing tools to deliver effective digital campaigns that both increase sales and heighten brand engagement. An innovative and strategic approach are essential, experience of retail, ecommerce, fashion and/or premium brands would be a distinct advantage. Ideally, you will also have experience leading an online marketing team.
We would like to hear from people experienced in working at executive level, as well as managers and/or highly skilled professionals with the potential to take on greater responsibility. We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to build your career within a very supportive and friendly family business, contributing to the growth of our highly successful and well established premium brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Improving website performance
• To lead the online marketing team
• Present ideas for new digital marketing developments
• Planning the email/digital selling campaigns
• Coordinating web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, outside agency & advertising activity, alongside the offline marketing programme
• Input relating to Google Analytics and Magento
• Measure, test, analyse and report website and digital marketing performance
• Co-ordinate efforts to optimise social media presence
• Plan, execute and measure conversion tests
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience, optimising the customer journey
• Work with the offline planning team to maximise multichannel activity, spend and performance, and create combined marketing reports to inform Board level decision making.
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone with strong commercial understanding, analytical skills and proven digital marketing ability to make a difference within our growing marketing team.
Renowned for exceptional quality and service, David Nieper design and manufacture ladies fashion – all Made in Britain. Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, the Head Office is easily accessible by both rail and motorway links. David Nieper is a long established, premium quality brand, employing 300 people, with a sound reputation for producing well-made clothes, in luxury fabrics & yarns. We specialise in mail order and online selling, direct to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
To apply complete an online application form at www.davidnieper.co.uk/Careers, email [email protected] or post an application to HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Rd, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.