- International Women’s Fashion Brand
- Senior Ecommerce and digital marketing role
- Close to the Peak District, in commuting distance of Derby, Sheffield & Nottingham
Enjoy using your significant ecommerce and digital marketing experience to develop our online business and join our expanding ecommerce team. Take on this exciting new key role, putting your marketing, optimisation and web analytics skill to good use, to increase marketing performance, improve online journeys and build website sales performance. This is a key role developing our online fashion business, through analysing and optimising the site and planning and managing effective digital marketing campaigns. Be responsible for optimising the customer experience and building our premium multi-channel fashion brand.
You will have a proven track record of using the latest digital technologies and marketing tools to improve online experience, increase conversion, deliver effective digital campaigns and increase overall sales performance. An innovative and strategic approach is vital, experience of retail ecommerce is essential, fashion and/or premium brands would be a distinct advantage. Ideally, you will also have experience leading an online team.
We would like to hear from people experienced in leading an online team and/or highly skilled professionals with the potential to take on greater responsibility. We offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to build your career within a very supportive and friendly family business, contributing to the growth of our highly successful and well-established premium brand.
Key responsibilities and essential requirements will include:
- Improving website performance – conversion, sales and user experience
- To lead the online team
- Analyse the site and marketing performance to provide insight for improvements
- SEO and SEM experience
- Expertise in coordinating and planning web content, email and social campaigns
- Experience managing agencies – digital advertising, SEO, development, optimisation, marketing automation or other
- Extensive working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Magento
- Measure, test, analyse and report on the website and digital marketing performance
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests – experience in A/B testing
- Outstanding technical knowledge – understanding of coding, as well as email and web development techniques and applications
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience, optimising the customer journey
- Thorough understanding of data and analysis in order to improve and optimise journeys and experience
- Work with the offline planning team to maximise multichannel activity, spend and performance, and create combined marketing reports to inform Board level decision making
- Outstanding technical knowledge and be able to demonstrate results from previous projects
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone with strong commercial understanding, analytical skills and proven ecommerce ability to make a difference within our growing marketing team.
Renowned for exceptional quality and service, David Nieper design and manufacture ladies fashion – all Made in Britain. Based in Alfreton, Derbyshire, the Head Office is easily accessible by both rail and motorway links. David Nieper is a long established, premium quality brand, employing 300 people, with a sound reputation for producing well-made clothes, in luxury fabrics & yarns. We specialise in mail order and online selling, direct to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
To apply please complete an online Application Form by clicking the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab.
Alternatively, email [email protected] or post an application to the:
HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Road, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.