Enjoy using your web systems knowledge and IT skills in this interesting and varied role. Join our friendly web management team and enjoy monitoring, maintaining and improving website performance. The company operates 5 websites in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands and Switzerland based on a Magento Cloud eCommerce platform. Manage the service provided from our Web Development Agency, maximise return on investment and optimise the processes between the website and the main ERP system.
In addition, you will be working closely with our Marketing and Customer Services Departments to provide the very best possible user experience.
Minimum 2 years experience of web development required. Back end Magento knowledge, or equivalent, would be very useful, although, full training in our bespoke in-house systems will be provided. Based at our head office in Derbyshire the role requires the following:
This experience is considered essential:
- 2+ years commercial web development using the LAMP stack
- Website support and testing
- Ecommerce principles and best practice
- Version control systems
Knowledge of any of the following is desirable:
- Magento Cloud
- PIM solutions (Akeneo or similar)
- Google Analytics
- Cloud services
- Search Engine Optimisation, SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimisation, CRO
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- PCI standards
- IBMi Power Systems
Knowledge or exposure to any of the following would also be beneficial:
- PCs, Windows 10, Apple Macs, Networks, Sophos, Data Communications, MS Office, MS Exchange, IBMi, VoiP, Zoiper, PCI Compliance, PEN Testing.
To apply please complete an online Application Form by clicking the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab.
Alternatively, email [email protected] or post an application to the:
HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Road, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.