- Full-Time permanent job (Mon to Thu 7am to 4pm and Fri – 7am to 12 noon)
- Fabric Cutting Operation within an International Fashion Business
- Full training given
- Alfreton, Derbyshire
Learn all about fabric cutting and understand this essential part of garment production. David Nieper design and manufacture highest quality ladies’ fashion and this is a rare opportunity to work in our fabric processing unit. Use your ability to work accurately and at speed to become an essential part of our friendly Fabric Cutting team. We are an expanding successful family company and we can offer full training and career progression.
Experience of handling/laying up fabric and knowledge of material cutting operations would be useful, however, more important is a willing attitude and a commitment to producing precise high quality work. As a well-established, trusted brand, it is important that we maintain the highest standards of perfect garment quality. Therefore, we are looking for a team player who works well with others and a hard working individual capable of working both accurately and at speed. Full training will be provided to learn all aspects of the Fabric Cutting process.
David Nieper is a people centred, family business that has been successfully designing and manufacturing luxury ladies’ fashion for over 60 years. Based in Derbyshire, the company is a long established brand, with a sound reputation for producing well made clothes, in beautiful fabrics & yarns – all Made in the UK. The company employs nearly 300 people across 4 sites in Alfreton and all key functions are carried out in-house, including design, production, fabric printing, marketing, customer service, IT, HR, accounts, warehouse and catalogue printing. The company specialises in mail order and online selling, direct to customers throughout the UK and worldwide.
- PAY– Generous pay
- SECURITY – A long established, thriving family business
- ENVIRONMENT– Friendly team environment, close manager/supervisor support
- TRAINING– Intensive, in depth training from both highly experienced specialists, as well as learning and development professionals.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT– As a growing business, this expansion means there are opportunities for career development and internal promotion is always preferred.
- WORKPLACE PENSION SCHEME
- SUBSIDISED MEALS & SOCIAL EVENTS
- GENEROUS STAFF DISCOUNT
- CHARITY MATCHING SCHEME
- Sunday Times – 100 Best Companies to Work For accredited
- Make UK Manufacturer of the Year
To apply please complete an online Application Form by clicking the “APPLY FOR JOB” tab.
Alternatively, email [email protected] or post an application to the: HR Department, David Nieper, Nottingham Road, Alfreton, DE55 7LE if you prefer.
We look forward to hearing from you.